Our school has introduced CCE (Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation) pattern of Evaluation for classes I to X under guide lines of CBSE. CCE helps in improving student’s performance by identifying his/her learning difficulties at regular time intervals right from the beginning of the academic session and employing suitable remedial measures for enhancing their learning performance. Scheme of CCE is expected to help the child make informed choice of subjects in class XI based on his aptitude, interests, liking, and academic performance. With CCE aiming at all round development of the child’s personality it is expected that a student will be able to take up competitive examinations in right earnest.
ADVANTAGES OF CCE SYSTEM IN CBSE
- I dentifying learning progress of students at regular time intervals on small portions of content.
- Employing a variety of remedial measures of teaching based on learning needs and potential of different students.
- Desisting from using negative comments on the learner’s performance.
- Encouraging learning through employment of a variety of teaching aids and technique Involving learners actively in the learning process.
- Recognizing and encouraging specific abilities of students, who do not excel in academics but perform well in other co-curricular areas.
This system will also assess students on the basis of Work experience, Art education, Physical and health education, Life skills, Attitude towards teachers, peer group, school, value system, creative & scientific skills.