Rules & Regulations
The Academic year is from April to March.
Promotion is granted to a student on the basis of his / her performance in various examinations held during the year. The capability of the student to tackle the next class will also be taken into consideration
A student will be rustigated from school if:-
- Disobedience and Disrespect towards Staff Members.
- Irregular attendance.
- Distribution or Introduction of harmful, obscene literature
- Damage of school property
During the absence of a Teacher; it is essential that the student heed to the supervising prefect or monitor.
While every care will be taken to prevent accidents, the school will not be liable for injuries sustained by the pupil in the course of everyday activities.
- In case of emergency please take written permission from the Principal / HM, Class Teacher on the prescribed form available at the school reception.
- Do not send your child to school when sick, to attend classes.
- Your co-operation is sought to ensure that children are regular, punctual and disciplined.
- If Due to certain emergencies, a student has to leave the school during school hours under his/her own arrangement, the following rules will be observed.
- Only authorized persons mentioned in the I Card will be allowed to pick up the child.
- A written request from the parent / guardian is required.
- A permission slip is to be obtained and shown at the school gate before leaving the school.
Keep in constant touch with the class teachers and subordinate teachers through PTM.
Parents are welcome to meet the concerned teacher between 2:00 to 2:30 with prior appointment through the diary.